TITLE: Merry Christmas AUTHOR: Jim9137 DATE: 12/24/2005 10:03:00 ip. ----- BODY:
Merry Christmas from the whole Bastard Numbered Team! (we're a team now?) (yes, shush now.) (but, but!) In a year this blog has existed, a number of things has happened and a number of things will continue on happening. To shine a little history of this small blog which has evolved into not-so-small one, this was mainly a small project of mine. Something to post my thoughts into. Then one day, John9137 walked up to me, saw the potential, quickly hired Knives and few days later, a whole bunch of people and then we slowly have come here. Now I'm not writing my thoughts in here as much anymore, I'm merely guiding and making sure this blog is going uh, at least somewhere. Instead, a numerous of people are doing that for me. A bunch of great people with great varied thoughts, discussing and talking about things, and even sometimes arguing, for your pure amusement and will hopefully carry on doing that for the year to come. This is Bastard Numbered's first Christmas together, and I can only be happy about the fact that it's not a lonely one. Thank you dear readers, thank you Bastard Numbered Team, thank you John9137, for a great year. I'll do my best to make sure this thing moves on somewhere. Somewhere where the shinies dwell and shout. P.S: Joq, that article?
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Tom Carrick EMAIL: URL: DATE: 02:55 What Fuzzy said. Also, since it's my update tomorrow, and it actually *is* christmas tomorrow, I'll make sure I try to write about something remotely interesting. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Anonymous Anonyymi EMAIL: URL: DATE: 04:36 SHINIES ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger KyoshoBallard EMAIL: URL: DATE: 06:13 Merry things. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Troy Goodfellow EMAIL: URL: DATE: 19:58 Pfft. A "team". You are all Jim's lackeys.

And Merry Christmas. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Anonymous Anonyymi EMAIL: URL: DATE: 02:17 A good team of lackeys, though. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Anonymous Anonyymi EMAIL: URL: DATE: 12:14 I think this is pretty decent blogging idea, even if Jim started it. ----- --------