TITLE: Numbered Bastards AUTHOR: Tom Carrick DATE: 11/20/2005 02:46:00 ip. ----- BODY:
So. Now we update regularly. And nobody reads this. WHYYYYY? Well it's either shit, shit in comparison, or just that nobodoy knoooows we exist. My vote is on a mix of those. This is really all I have to say today, that our less than awesome writings are slightly useless if they don't reach the masses, and something should be done, perhaps. But what? And why? And should we even bother trying? SIGNING OFFZ0RZ
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Jim9137 EMAIL: URL: DATE: 14:52 I still have no idea who registered us on www.gameblogs.org

Absolutely no idea.

But yeah, going to advertise after the server move.

WE'RE MOVING OMG. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Jim9137 EMAIL: URL: DATE: 06:30 What was wrong with the old us? :|
Besides, I have no idea how I'm going to go about it, so all suggestions welcome. But we're definitely going to advertise. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Anonymous Anonyymi EMAIL: URL: DATE: 07:36 I read it. Or at least check it daily to see if I want to read it.

Although to be honest it seems kinda haphazard/unprofessional at the moment. Maybe if you had sections for retro games, new releases, genres, etc, and ways to look at the author profiles to check what other stuff they wrote. You'd probably have to stop being a blogsite though. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger Jim9137 EMAIL: URL: DATE: 08:04 Indeed, I'm glad that we have some audience besides our writers!

But yeah, I'm planning to poke people to do that categories sections author profiles and other nifty things Joq threw at me once, after we move over to Robo's. Blogger.com isn't really a flexible in that degree, sadly.

But this weekend. Watch your stores near you. ----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Anonymous Anonyymi EMAIL: URL: DATE: 15:30 Sweet. Once you've got a navigable layout and a decent archive, you should start pulling in more visitors anyway. I've linked a couple of other people here, but I have no idea if they read it much. Was gonna ask about being a contributing writer actually, but sadly I'm unreliable with deadlines. ----- --------