TITLE: Alright AUTHOR: Jim9137 DATE: 11/19/2005 01:03:00 ap. ----- BODY:
Puppaz, and his association with the nethack tourist. Nethack is a game I'm familiar with, and useless at. No matter what tactics I try, or walkthroughs I try, I end up dying at the hands of some evil gnome lord, or from kicking an especially hard door. I suck at nethack. So what is the best character for me? Ahhh yes. the tourist. It automatically gives me an excuse for my lameness. Whats that? a goblin killed me? Thats ok, I'm a tourist The tourist is the ultimate solution for any serious gamer, who's SHIT AT GAMES. Anything you acheive, anything at all, feels like you've just beaten the game, whilst wearing a shirt from hawaii's best fashion shop. True, you may find it hard to club orcs to death, a troll may scare the shit out of you, mindflayers may make a light snack of your mind, but you are the ultimate underdog, and as such you can know that you'll always be immune to any mocking, safe in the knowledge that, so long as you can get down to medusa, and get a special luckstone or something, you'll have acheived your aim, and become... in some way... respectable. *checks online scores of tourists on nethack* Oh shit...
----- COMMENT: AUTHOR: Blogger KyoshoBallard EMAIL: URL: DATE: 05:41 I can't get into Nethack. For some reason complete randomness puts me off. Plus it lacks atmosphere. Even with Falcon's Eye. I can play Diablo just fine, but I think that's because it has creepy music and great sound effects. ----- --------